Thursday, December 31, 2009

The New Year is Almost Here



With the year 2010 upon us, most people participate in the ritual of making New Year’s resolutions. I’m not one to make resolutions, since most of them are forgotten by the end of January. Most people are the same way, but they never realize that when they make their resolutions every year. This year for me I plan on focusing on the upcoming race season, and also on how I can contribute to the sport of cycling and help it grow. I wouldn’t call this a resolution, but rather a goal. I feel I’ve done a lot this past year to promote cycling in our local community, and I hope to branch out even more this year. Maybe that’s what we mean here at B-43 with our quest for world domination.


I wanted to take a moment to wish you and yours a happy and prosperous New Year, and also to say thanks for joining me in my quest for blog superstardom. Without you I would have no readers, hence no blog. While I really seem to enjoy talking to myself (and my bikes), I’m happy that you are here to share my misadventures. If you are making resolutions, good for you. I wish you success in achieving your goals, and I hope 2010 will be the best year yet. We all could use a little motivation for the upcoming New Year, so I am providing you a set of motivational posters from my Internets Art Collection. Enjoy.


























Happy New Year from the B-43 Family. See y’all Monday.

No comments: