Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What’s in the Box?




Okay, so I already told you that the Big Brown Truck dropped off something at the infamous B-43 Worldwide Headquarters da udda day. What are the contents of said box? Well, I’m still not telling; at least not yet. Although I’ve already opened the box and revealed the contents to the folks who reside at the B-43 World Headquarters, no one else knows. Well, I may have spilled the beans to the other members of the B-43 team too. I can’t remember if I told them or not. Whatever. So what you say, TheMutt has some big announcement, right? Well, it may or may not be that important, but it’s driving me nutty. I’m sure I’m driving you all nutty also by delaying the unveiling of this new item. Is it a new wheelset? A new fork? New shifters, brakes, etc.? Did Cane Creek Cycling Components send me another care package? Is there a new sponsor that’s sending goodies? Not likely, but one could only guess at this point. Hell, it might be one of these:


With this, I would be guaranteed to mow down the competition.


All kidding aside, it’s not a lawnmower bike. I know, you’re extremely disappointed. While I have a new “something” in the works, I’m still wondering why the hell I’ve even done such a thing. Have I mentioned that all of this crazy weather is making me insane? It could be worse I guess.


Speaking of crazy weather, here is the latest video from my pal Bart at Southpark Cycles. The latest round of snow-turned-to-mud was hell on our race series, but it has kept it interesting. While I am not anywhere near where I need to be as far as racing shape, I am glad to have the opportunity to ride in such horrible conditions. We don’t normally get to ride on a trail when the weather is like this. Anyway, here is the video:



That’s all I have for today. Perhaps I can actually tell you what I’ve been hinting around about on tomorrow’s post. I just might do that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing 29er single speed

TheMutt said...

Dear Anonymous,

Hell no. Me likey gears too much for that. Thanks for playing.

M