Tuesday, March 6, 2012

It’s Dangerous To Be Gone So Long



Because there's a chance y'all could forget about me. I had a lot of fun though. I don’t like being away from here for an extended period of time, but I had to take a vacation. With basically a week off from work, I used my time wisely. I got a few rides in, and most importantly, I got away with Little Miss Sunshine for a little anniversary time.


We headed down to Charleston, SC to see a little history, ride bikes, drink beer, and eat a lot of food. On the way down there from Charlotte I found something I’d never seen before…



It was a peach enchilada. Holy shit it was good.


Anyway, when we first got into Charleston, we noticed a brewery right off the highway. We stopped in for a spell.



Westbrook Brewing Company, located in Mount Pleasant, SC (near Charleston), was a pretty cool place.




The little lady and I tried several different types of beer, and even had that dude from the Hangover movie serving it to us.



Oh yeah, I was talking about the beer.




They had two different IPAs, and several other types I don’t remember. I took home a few of their brews to enjoy later.


We eventually made it into Charleston for the evening, but I don’t really feel like getting into the rest of it today. I have to take some time to get back into the swing of things.


I'm just plain tired.


For now I’ll ride off into the sunset…

No comments: