Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Cheer




Other than cycling and beer, Family Guy and Star Wars are my favorite things.  Instead of a “traditional” Christmas Tree, ours looks like a toy store threw up on it. 


One of my favorite ornaments is this one:


There’s nothing like a Family Guy Christmas…





Another one of my favorites on the tree is of course, from Star Wars:



Good, use your aggressive feelings, boy.





Tired of watching videos yet?  I’m not.  This weekend, we’ll be busting out an old Christmas classic:




Yup, this weekend we’ll be watching Christmas Vacation and getting everything ready for the big day.  With the holidays coming up, I’m taking the easy way out and making this post short.


Have a great Christmas and all that.  I’ll see y’all next Friday.


I gotta go pump out the shitter.


No comments: