Friday, April 24, 2015

Fun Friday

It’s been one of those kinda weeks…


Work has been pretty lame.  That’s one reason I keep missing blogging days.  It’s sucking my will to live.  No matter hard hard I try, it’s kinda like I’m dealing with people that all have the same problem.


Srsly.

Anyway, the good news is, the weekend is here.  Fun Friday is back, which is my way of trying to put myself (and hopefully you) in a good mood to finish off the week.  I find funny stuff on The Internets and share it here just to get a laugh.  Sometimes I’m the only one laughing, but…

Who gives a shit.

Here’s one that makes me giggle:


So yeah, the weekend forecast work-wise for me looks bleak.  I’m on call, which may or may not mean I get to ride my bike.  I hope I get to ride, and I hope it’s fun.

The way things are going though, I wouldn’t be surprised if something goes wrong there too.


See y’all Monday.  Have a good weekend and all that.

No comments: