Friday, August 7, 2015

Fun Friday

Somehow I made it to Friday.  I am le tired.


This week’s been a pisser (as usual), but that’s probably because I had such a rad time last weekend.  Nothing like going from having an awesome time in the hills on bikes with friends to something that feels like this:

Well, I don’t have to worry about work for a while.  When today ends, vacation starts.  I sorta feel like the colonists when they were trying to get England off their backs. 


Yeah.

Even though it’s vacation time, Sunday is race day again.  This is the finale for the Southern Classic Series and I am excite.  One more hard effort on the bike, then hopefully I’ll finish out on the top step of the podium as the overall winner.  Or maybe I’ll just cruise around for three laps up in Greensboro and still somehow end up there.  Either way, I’m happy that it’s over, and I’ll miss it too.

There will be a race report on Monday.

Directly after the race, Lunchbox and I are heading up to Virginia for a week.  It’s our yearly “mancation” and we’re both looking forward to it.  So after a post on Monday, I’m gonna stay the hell away from this computer bloggy thingy for a while.


I know you’ll miss me.  Or maybe not.  

Who gives a shit.

No comments: