Friday, March 25, 2016

Fun Friday

Finally, we've reached Friday again.  I dig it.  And even better, it's a holiday weekend.  You know, Easter if you're into that sort of thing.  Most people just use this day to pig out on those little marshmallow Peeps that are all the rage.

You know what the hell I'm talking about...


Maybe that's just me.  I dunno.  I think people just use any holiday as an excuse to pig out on anything, and they don't care what it is.  This is when they break out the weird cookbooks that are only used on such occasions.

Yeah.  Get your food on.

As for me, I'm actually off today.  I'm getting ready to head for the hills to ride shortly, and I am excite.

Not as excite as this guy though:



It's a long weekend for me and lots of folks, so I'll take it.  I know I just came back from a long vacation, but I still enjoy every second of time when I don't have to follow a schedule.

Or rules.  Screw your rules.


I'm out.  Have a great weekend (especially if you get an extra day here or there.)

See y'all Tuesday.

No comments: