Wednesday, March 8, 2017

My Friday

Yep, today is my Friday.  Why?  Because I'm going on another road trip.

For real?


Yeth.  For realz.  Another trip.  I'm heading out tomorrow morning with the little lady and our destination is the Sunshine State once again.  Just like last year, I'm going down to the Santos Fat Tire Festival...


And once again I'll be working the booth for DeFeet all weekend.  Hopefully I'll be able to ride a little bit, but if not I'm okay with it.  I had a blast last year and I can't wait to do it again.  If you happen to be down there, stop by and say hello (and buy some socks from me.)

If you won't be there, then hopefully you won't be just sitting around clicking on random internet shit.


Stay away from that nonsense.

And just wait for me right here.  Like Paul.


See y'all in the middle of next week sometime.

No comments: