Wednesday, April 11, 2012

More Urban Assault Fun



I know, it was a week and a half ago. So what. With all the crap I had going on lately, I finally got around to editing my video from the New Belgium Urban Assault Ride. Just like the rest of my videos, it’s not a cinematic marvel or some shit like that. I basically had to take over an hour and a half of footage and edit it down to less than ten minutes. I have to keep things short to deal with the short attention span of most of y’all.

Check it:




I tried to keep all the good parts in there, and hopefully (if you weren’t there) you can see what the Urban Assault Ride was all about. It was a helluva lot of fun for sure, and I can’t wait until they come back again.


Oh yeah, I found the missing picture from the Uptown Cycles checkpoint. You know, the one where I got to pull Lunchbox around on a skateboard.




Yeah, we look sexy in our man-skirts.



Anyway, since I worked my ass off making that silly video, I’ll stop here.


See y’all tomorrow and such.

No comments: