Friday, May 29, 2015

Fun Friday

Hell yeah.  I know you've been waiting for this.


You've made it through another week.  It's nice to be this close to the weekend, right?    I'd hate to get this far and screw it up.

That guy missed it.  So close though.


I'm actually surprised that I remember what day it is.  I've been off work since Tuesday and I've been doing a whole lot of nothing too.  You see, I took a few days off from work because I needed it.  Well, actually I'm between jobs right now.  I finally got away from a bad situation and I'm on the path to something new.  I start at the new place on Monday, so I'm not sure if I'll be here doing the blog thing or not.

I'll try though, because I will probably have a race report and all that junk.  

At least I'm ready to "race."


I'll be back eventually.  Don't you worry about that.

Who gives a shit.

No comments: