Friday, April 8, 2016

Fun Friday

This week hurt.  I haven't slept very well due to "the injury", so hopefully I can get some rest this weekend.  I appreciate all the kind words I got the other day though.  For realz.

And I'm healing up sorta.

It's much uglier in person.  Sorta like me.

So I'm gonna attempt to ride my bike this weekend.  Nothing fancy though.  Probably a few trips to the store for beer, a local restaurant for beer, a friend's house for beer.  You know, ride somewhere for beer.  I can probably handle a little easy riding on the road.  Something where I don't have to think or worry about too many obstacles.

A fork in the road.  Rad.

It's gonna be a little chilly outside I hear, so what little bit of riding I may or may not door will be interesting.  I reckon the rest of the weekend will be spent indoors playing my guitar.  If that's the plan for my entire recovery period, then I may just come out with an album in the near future.

Something simple though.


Okay, that's enough.  I should let you get on with your day, and on with your weekend.  I'll leave you with something inspirational until I come back.


There you go.  See y'all next week.

No comments: