Friday, October 30, 2009

Oh So Scary



I figured you would be back to see what’s going on around here. I know I said yesterday that I would most likely not post up today since Lunchbox and I are headed to Dark Mountain, but I couldn’t resist. Halloween is approaching, after all. So, in keeping with the holiday tradition, here is our Halloween Celebration.


Little Miss Sunshine has a cartload of pumpkins. Little do they know that they are headed towards their demise.

Last night was pumpkin carving night, so we got everything ready. We first covered our table with a plastic cover to help ease the cleanup burden.


Getting ready for surgery?

After we gutted all of the volunteers, Paul decided that he would help us clean up.


Mmmmm, I likes pumpkin guts.


Wait! I can help clean up this mess!


Mine obviously had too much beer.


Little Miss Sunshine went for a traditional Halloween theme. Or she really loves cats. And spiders.


Of course, Lunchbox carved a skater into his. A mountain biker would have been too much work.

Even the animals got into the pumpkin action.






Here is their final resting place.

So, there you go. Halloween at the B-43 worldwide headquarters. And you thought only our riding and poor grammar were scary. We should be ready for all the beggars searching for free treats tomorrow night. I’m looking forward to it. For now though, I’m looking forward to heading out the door and getting on the road. We have a little bit of a drive ahead of us, and then we will be in Wilkesboro. This should be a fun day. Thanks for visiting, and see y’all Monday.

.
.
.

No comments: