Friday, May 31, 2013

Need Another Road Trip




But unfortunately I’m probably stuck in town this weekend. 



Just like most of you, I have two days off.  After the longest short week ever, I need to get out for a ride.  I’m for sure staying local tomorrow because I’ve volunteered to help with the Dirt Divas skills clinic at the Whitewater Center.  It will be a nice ride for sure, but I know I’ll need more.  If I can resist the urge for an immediate beer reward after the clinic, I’ll probably stick around for another lap on the geared bike.  Will that count as two rides?  You know, of the five I need?


Maybe.


I’m thinking about getting the hell outta town again Sunday.  With all the Trans-Sylvania Epic coverage I’ve been watching, it’s got me itching to do some epic shit myself.  I don’t have any plans yet, but I’m sure something will come up.  Well, “something” could mean that I just sit around drinking beer.  Whatever.



Hopefully I’ll have something good to talk about Monday when I come back, because I sure as shit don’t have much to say today.  It’s Friday anyway, so y’all aren’t really paying attention.


Are you?



Good.  Go out and ride.

1 comment:

Marcus Barton said...

XTERRA Tsali is on Sunday