Friday, October 23, 2015

Fun Friday

I almost forgot that today was Friday.  Since I’ve been skipping a few days a week on ye olde blog, I guess that’s easy to do.  Also, I have another “thing” going on that has me a little preoccupied.

I know I’ve mentioned how unhappy I’ve been with a recent career move.  I’ve had enough, and it’s time to move on. 

It’s not me, it’s them.


And that’s all I need to say about it, other than the fact that I’m gonna have a little bit of time off here shortly.  I think a trip down to The Sunshine State is is my future.  Details soon.

So, what are you up to this weekend?  It’s beautiful here, so my plan is to be outside.  Mountain bicycling is definitely on the agenda, and the little lady will join me this time.  I’m sure I’ll have pictures and junk next week.  In the meantime, I’ll stick with my usual Fun Friday theme and post a few photos I have of things that might make you chuckle.





Okay, funny enough.  However, sometimes I like to stay up with current events.  I heard on the news this morning that that formally fat guy that got skinny from eating sandwiches was sentenced to prison.  You know the story.  Well, here’s my take on it.


And that’s it for the “news” segment.  Are you offended?  Who gives a shit.  I’m pretty damn happy right now. 


See y’all Monday.

No comments: