Friday, October 9, 2015

Fun Friday

It’s another beautiful day…

Because it’s Friday.  If you’re like me, you have two days off from work.  I’m happy because I sure could use a few days off.  Oh, you have to work and Friday doesn’t mean shit to you?  Sorry ‘bout that.


I don’t really have plans for certain, but I’m certain that I’ll be on a bike somewhere.  From what the weatherman says, there’s rain on the way.  That means any local mountain bike riding is out.  The stuff will be coming from the direction of our mountains, so maybe a trip to the hills won’t happen either.  I’m gonna ride though, even if it’s on a road bike.


That actually looks like fun, but I’m talking about riding on the actual road.  Maybe I’ll get into an adventure or something.  Who knows.  More importantly, who gives a shit.

I can do what I want.

I’m the Captain, right meow.



See y’all Monday…

No comments: