Friday, January 13, 2017

Fun Friday

My favorite day.  The weather is back to being nicer (for now), but more importantly, I have two days off from work.  I've been a little stressed out this week because my truck is in the shop.  Not a mechanical issue though, luckily.  I was in an accident, so the body shop is working on it while I drive a much smaller rental.  That kinda sucks, because it limits what kind of bike riding I can do over the weekend (i.e. traveling with my bike to The Pisgah or someplace like that.)

I'm sure you're much more interested in the accident though.  If you don't follow me on social media (I know some of you don't do that kinda shit), you haven't seen it.  So, I'll tell you.

I hit a deer.


It jumped out in front of me, I swerved, and barely hit it.  I didn't kill it though, and it kept trying to get up.  I was pissed, yet compassionate about this poor, suffering deer so I did what any humane person would do...

I put the fucker out of his misery.


My truck wasn't too bad, and very much driveable.  Still, it was bad enough that I had to get it fixed.


It's enough to make me wanna drink though, which is exactly what I plan to do this weekend.


Make sure you honk if you see me.  Or stay for the drinking.

See y'all next week.

No comments: