Friday, November 30, 2012

Rest And Relaxation




It’s Friday, and I’ve somehow made it through the week.  I’m still feeling shitty, but that’s not the real issue. 


I haven’t been on my bike or enjoyed a beer in almost a week.


Instead, I’ve been taking it easy so I can recover.




This sucks.


With two days off from work and no prior commitments, I really hope I can go outside and play.  This sickness crap had left me feeling extra weak, but that could also be the lack of hops in my system.



Since Fridays are slow around here anyway, I’m not posting much today.  If I get out and do some stuff over the weekend, then I’ll be able to come back here next week and entertain you.  If I’m still sick, then I expect you fuckers to entertain me.  It's easy, really.  All it takes is one of those Star Wars marathons on TV.
  

Help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you’re my only hope.



No comments: