Thursday, October 31, 2013

I Should Celebrate


I guess this is some kind of milestone or some shit like that.  This is my one thousandth post, which means that I’ve been spewing this crap and nonsense for quite some time now.  It also probably means that only about ten percent of those have been anything worth reading, so I’m glad y’all continue to come back here every day to read it (or look at the pictures, whatever.) 

I didn’t really have any kind of plan for a celebratory post on this day, so I guess it’s just business as usual.  I could take the time to thank all those companies that have supported me over the years (most of which still do for some reason.)  Maybe I should take the time to list my newest supporter, The Cycle Path.


It shouldn’t be a surprise at all, since I’ve talked about them quite a bit lately.  The fellas there have been good to me over the years, and since I’ve made the full on jump to Niner they’ve been giving me tons of support.  It’s the kind of shop you can stop in after a ride and have a beer, providing you bring your own.  They like to share, so make sure you bring extra.  There are a lot of fine shops here in NC, but this is the one that gets my full support.  Maybe you should stop in and say hi if you’re in the area.

In other news, the big party is almost here.  We’ve finished the championship belt for the bike derby, and I’m pretty pleased with how it came out. 

Check it.


Not bad for an amateur welder and a guy that drinks way too much beer I guess.

Since it’s my one thousandth post today, I’m taking the easy way out and quitting while I’m behind.

I’ll be back tomorrow with more party talk and whatnot.


No comments: