Friday, March 6, 2015

Fun Friday


Man, I love Fridays.  It’s not like I have to post anything on here at all, but it’s nice that I’ve given myself a cheat day so to speak.  I've been a little under the weather the past few days, but I'm feeling better now that it's Friday.

Anyway, on to the “fun.”

Since I came back from Florida with some awesome stuff from the Saint Augustine Distillery Company, I’ve been on a mixed drink kinda kick.  I mixed up something that’s sorta like one we had on the tour and it’s gooooooooood.

Ginger beer, lime, and some Florida Cane Sugar Vodka.  Not bad.

That’s a nice way to start the weekend, but I think I still owe y’all something marginally funny. 

Like this skateboard/stroller combination I found on The Internets.  It seems very versatile.

Hint:  Click on the photo to make it bigger.

Okay, no “funny pictures from The Internets” would be complete without some sort of cat.  This thing baffles me and makes me laugh at the same time.


Oh hell yeah. 

See y’all next week.

No comments: