Friday, September 4, 2015

Fun Friday (Three Day Weekend Edition)

It’s a glorious day.  You know, Friday and all that.  Another rough week for me means that this day is much appreciated.  And to top it off, no work on Monday.  I can dig that.

I really don’t think I can stand another shitty day without snapping on someone.


This weekend, I won’t have to worry about much of anything.  Most importantly, I can stay away from computers and junk for a while.  They really piss me off and don’t seem to care about it.


I started doing Fun Friday stuff to take the easy way out from blogging (now I just skip days and weeks all together.)  Now I look forward to Fun Friday because it puts me in a good mood and I can share that with y’all.

Like this llama.  Shaved for your pleasure.

 Doesn't that make you happy?

Fun Friday also means that I get to make plans for the weekend.  Tomorrow, I’m heading to the hills with an old friend.  We go way back, and it will be good to ride mountain bicycles and drink beer with someone that’s been down since I started this shit.

I just gotta get my stuff ready so I can have a good ride.


I’m out.  See y’all next week.

Or not.


Who gives a shit.

No comments: