Friday, January 15, 2016

Fun Friday

Yes, yes, yes.  Weekend time.  I haz happy.  However, the rain is moving in again.


It really pisses me off.  I like to be outside, and rain gets in the way.  I'm sick of it.  Not sick enough to need a doctor though.


Fun Friday is my way of wrapping up the week (and taking the easy way out), but also it gives me a little laugh when I need it.  Hopefully it does the same for you.

Here, laugh at stuff:


Make sure you take care of yourself.  Drink lots of water (or beer), get plenty of exercise, and eat healthy.


Okay, enough of that.  I'm gonna do something this weekend.  Probably involving bikes and beer.

Before I do that though, I'll need to remember to be ready tomorrow morning when registration opens up for the 6 Hours of Warrior Creek.  If you live anywhere near North Carolina (or plan to visit here in April), make sure you're ready too.  It sells out fast.  If you aren't ready, you could miss it.

See y'all Monday or something like that.

No comments: