Friday, January 22, 2016

Fun Friday

It snowed a little overnight.  And now there's more frozen shit falling from the sky.  I'm gonna be stuck in my house for a while.  I'm not really complaining though.


I mean, it's Friday.  Time for fun and all that.  I actually don't need to go anywhere since I'm working from home.  When I do though, I'm gonna ride one of my bikes in the snow and ice.  An actual, real, fun, Friday.  Like a kid.  Awesome.

I'm not gonna spend too much time on this shit today (I got a late start anyway), but I did want to share something I found both informative and entertaining.  It's a series about department store bicycles.  I liked it.  You might too.

Watch these videos (you're not doing anything anyway.)  There is some inappropriate language (if you watch these at your place of work), but that's what makes it good.





See y'all Monday when I dig out of the snow and ice.

No comments: