Thursday, January 21, 2016

Snowmageddon

The Southern ritual of buying up all the bread (or milk, beer, feminine products, etc.) is upon us.


There was a little snow action earlier yesterday when I was at my office.  I went down to Columbia, SC for the rest of the afternoon, and when I got home I found that we were buried in the white stuff.

I had a difficult time getting my mail.


Okay, that's nothing.  Who gives a shit. From what I've seen though, it's about to get worse.


I still don't get the whole "bread and milk" thing.  I have other ways to prepare while I, err hunker down.



I'm still a little upset though.  I haz big plans for this weekend. These plans require driving, but if the roads are shitty I'm not sure what I'll do.

Oooh, I know.  I'll just sit inside all weekend, drinking good beer and feeling winter sadz.

Much fun. Luckily tomorrow is Fun Friday.

See y'all then (If The Internets doesn't get snowed in.)

No comments: