Friday, January 29, 2016

Fun Friday

It's been a long week for me.  Although I love my job now, I've been working on a project that's taking a lot of my time.  I should be finished with it today.  Hooray.  That means that I don't have to get up early tomorrow and worry about anything.


It also means that I need some time alone.  I have plans as usual, but what I'd really like is to be somewhere quiet and away from people.


It is Fun Friday, which as the start of the weekend means that I can do whatever the hell I want.  I post funny(ish) pictures, I laugh, and maybe you laugh too.

And to wrap up this crap and nonsense, I'll post another photo that my man D-Wayne will probably get a kick out of.


He may think it's funny, but maybe you are offended.  Who gives a shit.


There you go.

See y'all Monday I suppose.

1 comment:

Dwayne said...

Absolutely fuckin' great!