Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Old Friend, Old Ride

Since I’m pretty much done racing this season, I made a promise to myself that I’d get out to the hills as much as possible.  With a call to my old pal The Dirty Party Cycle, plans to ride DuPont were made.  After a short delay due to self-imposed vehicle issues I picked him up and we headed out to get our ride on.

We got to the trail head with plenty of time to ride.  After suiting up I led us on my usual route which included a chance to check out some nature stuff.


We rode gravel roads, sweet singletrack, and leaned our bikes up against stuff.


And we caught some amazing views. 

And I made sure to get a “money shot”to support my pal Shanna from Endless Bike Co.

 
As with any great ride at Dupont, we made sure to end on the Ridgeline trail.  Me and the DPC got our speedy downhill on.


A nice, long ride up in the hills with plenty of time to enjoy the rest of the day.  After a short visit to TheHub we headed over to Oskar Blues to drink ALL THE BEERS!


We ate, we socialized, and we ended an awesome day in the hills like you’re supposed to end such days.  I got home late and I was tired the next day but it was all worth it.


Big thanks to the Dirty Party Cycle for a good day up in the hills.

No comments: