Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Found Anything Yet?



We ain’t found shit.

A couple of weeks ago, I misplaced my Tülbag.  Not such a big deal since I still have a few, but this was the one I used for races and longer rides.  That means it was full of race-day shit, like my multi tool, tire boots, zip ties, master link, and a spare C02.  I searched far and wide, and came up empty.  The only thing I could figure is that I left it on my bumper or something like that and drove off.


Damn it.


Luckily, with extra Tülbags in my possession, I was able to buy all the stuff to make a replacement “race ready” Tülbag.





My spare quick link didn’t make it into that photo, but I do have several…just in case.


And of course, a Tülbag in my favorite color.




And it was easy to stuff all that shit inside there too:




So now, I’m ready to race again.  I figured that since I made up another Tülbag I would find the old one. 


No such luck.


I don’t have one of the new Fonbags yet, and that’s probably a good thing.  I would most likely lose my fancy smartphone, and that would be mighty expensive to replace.  However, carrying my phone in my pocket on rides could result in breakage, so maybe I should get one.



Lose it or break it…it’s a tough decision.


I’m so confused.


Things just don’t make sense anymore.




By the way, I got a chance to ride the “test bike” yesterday, but I don’t have time to go through the photos right now.

Maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

Dwayne said...

I don't feel so bad about leaving my Garmin on the bumper now.... Yea, I do.