Monday, December 9, 2013

Getting In The Spirit

I didn’t ride at all on Saturday.  Instead, I honored the upcoming holidays by participating in my annual ritual, attending the North Meck Christmas Parade.


Since my local shop is on the parade route, I came prepared.


The man was nearby so I had to be a little discreet about it though.


It was your typical Christmas parade.


I guess it helps to get into the holiday spirit and all that, but not riding is starting to get me down.  It seems like this time of year is pretty busy with non bike-related stuff, and coupled with the shitty weather we’ve been having I’m not sure when or if I’ll get to ride again for a while.  I understand that most people get depressed this time of year but mine is probably for a totally different reason.  My bikes and I are loosing touch with each other, and no one wants that for Christmas.

Maybe things will get better soon.

By the way, I did register for Single Speed USA.  More on that another time.

Now, if you will excuse me, I’m running late.



No comments: