Friday, December 6, 2013

It's Friday



I'm gonna start doing something a little different around here. Since Fridays are typically a little slower, I probably don't need to waste my time with a lengthy post. Kinda like how Eastwood does his “Media Fridays” or whatever the hell he calls it, I'll just post up a photo or some other shit like that. For the most part it won't be bike-related, although from time to time it might be. Basically it'll be something to creep you out or make you laugh (or both.)


I'll try it for a little while and see how it goes. Of course, if there's big news or big weekend plans I'll post that too.


So here's the first installment of “Fun Friday”.  Thanks to Lunchbox for sending these to me.



Since this is the first one, I'll even give you a bonus.


One more, and this one creeps me the hell out.




Um. Yeah. See y'all Monday.

1 comment:

Spacecowboy11 said...

Good idea, I was sick of reading your original stuff anyway.