Friday, December 12, 2014

Fun Friday

Yes my friends, it’s Friday again.  Since I’ve been home for a little while I’m finally in the Christmas spirit.  We finished decorating the inside of the house and I only have a few more things to do on the outside.  I like putting up lights and all that, because it does a lot to help me feel all Christmas-y.  I guess that stuff is “fun.”

So, today’s Fun Friday post will be all about Christmas. 

In addition to the house, we also decorated one of the cats.

Grumpy Cat does not like your Christmas.

And speaking of cats, I found this little gem out on The Internets:



While I was down in Georgia, I visited a friend of mine from way back in the day.  He (and his family) just relocated to the Atlanta area so it made sense to stop by.  We go way back, and one of the main things we have in common is our love for Star Wars.  So I snapped a picture at his house that made me happy.


 Yeah, I dig that. 

That’s it for today.  No reason to go all out on Fun Friday.  You’re already thinking about the weekend so I don’t want to hold you up.  Get the hell out of here and I’ll see you next week.

Not Monday though.  I won’t be here.  I’ve been summoned to Jury Duty, which does nothing for my Christmas Spirit.


See y’all Tuesday unless I end up at the courthouse all week.

No comments: