Friday, October 28, 2011

Back to Whatever Normal Is



I don’t know what the hell that is, so don’t ask.


Finally I feel better. After a long bout with the 2011 Death Virus, I’m pretty much back to my normal, healthy self. I had almost forgotten what it was like, but it is very much welcome. Now I can get back to the things I love doing. I don’t really have any plans for this weekend, although the next three weekends are looking busy (more on that later.) Tonight I may bust out my new skateboard and shred it up with Lunchbox for a bit at the local skatepark. Since my racing season is over, I can enjoy myself a little bit. Not too much though, because I’m getting way old for this shit.


Two major things are on my list though.


Bike riding.

Yes, I would love to. After battling sickness for the past week, I don’t have much in the energy department. If I get out on the trail somewhere, I will definitely be taking it easy. That means no hot laps or personal best times or any of that kinda shit. It also means that I’ll probably still ride the singlespeed, because what fun is bike riding without the torture? My geared bike will just have to wait a while.


Beer Drinking.

Yes please. It’s been far too long since I’ve consumed any type of adult beverage, and I know y’all are a bit concerned. Don’t worry, I plan on making up for my deficit over the next two days. Wish me luck.


I’ll save you the suffering and cut it short here. I know you’re all glad I’m back to my old self, which means more not-so quality blogging in the near future. I know you love me, just like Han Solo.






Yeah. Have a good weekend and all that shit.

No comments: