Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Fun



In case you have no idea, today is Halloween. While I did do a few “blog-worthy” things since I last posted, I’ll save them for next time. It’s time to grab your costume and go out begging for candy. Lunchbox is ready.



He actually used that getup at the skatepark Friday night, but with a twist.



We call him Osama Bin-Ana



They had some kind of all-night Halloween lock-in at the park, and gave the kids a discount on admission if they wore a costume. I hung out hoping to get my skate on for a bit, but since I didn’t pay to stay the whole evening I was denied. Instead, I just hung out and took photos of my goofy kid.



I really dig Halloween. I like handing out candy to youngins, since it’s cool to see what kind of costumes they come up with. I even like carving pumpkins.




We kinda go nutty on the yard decorations too.



You should see it at night. Fog machines, strobe lights, etc. I try my best to scare the shit outta would-be trick or treaters.



Okay, I know. This shit is a little boring. Just go out and enjoy yourself on Halloween. Dress up in a costume and go ride your bike.



Oh yeah, registration for the 6 Hours Of Warrior Creek opened up today at 12:01 a.m. Better hurry up and register before it sells out (and it will.) As of right now there seem to be spots left, but I'm sure it won't last long. I’ll probably talk about that a little more tomorrow.

1 comment:

eastwood said...

I really like the Osama Bin-ana... hilarious!