Friday, December 24, 2010

Are You Ready?




Yup, I'm here. I'm not sure why, but I am. Maybe it's because I have to take a trip to the mall, and by sitting here typing I can prolong it a little. I'm all about the suffering I guess, even if it's not while I'm riding my bike. Hell, maybe I should ride my bike to the mall and make it even more interesting.


The plan wasn't to go on too long today. I just figured I owed y'all a little extra since I was out for a few days this week. Speaking of being out, I'm off for a few days next week too. Since there is a strong chance of snow around here, who knows if I'll get to use those days to ride my bike. That was the plan, but I guess we may have to adapt. Perhaps a trip to the mountains for a little snowboarding? Hmmm.


Okay, here's the part where I get kind of serious (yeah, right.) I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas, and I hope you all get whatever you wished for. Maybe you'll have some extra time with family, you'll get to chow down on some delicious food, or you'll get all that bicycle crap on your wish list. Whatever it is, I hope it's great. Maybe your boss will even come over:



Have a Merry Christmas, and thanks for visiting. I'll see y'all next week sometime. Just don't forget to empty the shitter. Your neighbors will thank you for it.



No comments: