Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday Fail


Thanks to Richard from Backcountry Research for the photo.


Yep, I failed. I don’t really have time for a full post today, due to some obligations from my real job. Sometimes I have things prepared for a day like this, but this time I do not. It looks like I’ll have to get back into the swing of things tomorrow. Maybe I just missed the signs, but I knew it was gonna be one of these days. Hell, I saw this sign on the way to work this morning:





I live about two hours from the Blue Ridge Parkway, so either I took the long way this morning, or I was lost.



Okay, enough with trying to squeeze a gem out of today's lump of shit. I’ll be back tomorrow with some stuff that may or may not be slightly more interesting. I know, I know, you’re a little skeptical. Just wait right here until tomorrow and I promise that things will get better.


No comments: