Friday, April 1, 2016

Fun Friday

The start of another weekend.  A rainy one right now, but a weekend nonetheless.  It's also the start of a new month.  And while we're at it, let's get this prank business out of the way...

Have a seat:


And don't fall for that free candy nonsense:


Funny I guess.  Especially in the workplace.  Haha.

Now it's time to get down to business.  Tomorrow is the biggest race/party/event on my cycling calendar...
The 6 Hours of Warrior Creek, folks.  You know what I'm talking about it, when friends gather from near and far to ride the awesome trails up there in the hills.  It sells out every year, leaving a lot of willing participants on the outside looking in.  It's a really fun time and aside from the very first one, I've done them all.  Of course I got in on time this year and I'm all signed up.

My streak ends tomorrow.  I'm bowing out this year due to some issues.  I've actually skipped two races this year so far due to this same issue, so I guess I'll have to talk about it at some point.

Not today though.  It's Friday and I don't want to ruin my weekend.  So if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna get out of here with a little bit of style before it's too late.


 
See y'all next week...

No comments: