Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday Blues



I'm sorry if you were here earlier today and found last Friday's post. I was a little busy this morning, so I didn't have time to get anything together to put on here. The weekend was pretty busy, but I'll most likely post a recap tomorrow. Since this blog is not my full time job, sometimes it's hard to post up when I want to. As a consolation prize, here is another installment of my Internets Art Collection. Yeah, I'm being a little lazy again, but so what. Here ya go:


I know, it's not bicycle-related, but no one likes Mondays, do they?



Lets go camping!




This will make your shopping trips mo' better.




Who doesn't like to see a bear on a bike?



Big-ass tandem.



This guy is apparently in search of clowns to ride these unicycles.




That's all for today, folks. I can't show you the whole collection at once, can I? See you tomorrow.

No comments: