Friday, May 2, 2014

Fun Friday

That's right, we're back here again.  Today couldn't come soon enough, especially since I've been putting in so many hours at work.   All I have to do is make it through the day, then I get to go have some fun of my own.

And I don't mean fun with The Internets either.



I'm headed to the hills tomorrow morning bright and early.  The big race (PMBAR) is going on up there, and I'm just gonna go ride my bike amongst everyone, heckle, and maybe even drink a little beer.

Or a lot of beer, whatever.

It should be a fun day.  I may or may not run into some people I know I guess.  That doesn't matter.  I'll be out on my bike in Pisgah and far away from work.  That's good enough for me.  Will I get some good stories out of it?  I dunno. 

Who gives a shit.

Another big event this weekend is Star Wars Day. May the 4th, as in May the Fourth be with you.  Okay, it's not really a big event.  Maybe more like a pseudo holiday for us nerdy types that are into that sort of nerdy stuff.  I'm sure I'll watch some movies and all that, but since it's Fun Friday I guess I could do some Star Wars-related stuff on here.

So, here you go:





That's enough for today.  I'll see y'all Monday.


No comments: