Friday, May 16, 2014

Fun Friday

It rained all day yesterday.  That means I missed my one day during the week to mow the yard.  That also means that I’ll be doing that this weekend.  Since I’ll probably have some other yard work to do, a trip to the local home improvement store is in order.



I won’t spend the whole weekend working in the yard, and I especially won’t be back here on Monday talking about it (unless of course there’s something interesting to tell.)  As for the rest of the weekend, I’m sure I’ll play a little guitar.

It’s good for my soul.



And of course, I’m “racing” on Sunday.  What does that mean?  It means that I’ll go out on a trail somewhere with a number on my bike and give it all I have.

I win.



Where am I racing?  Come back here Monday and you’ll find out.  I’m sure it will be a shitty story no matter what I do.


Happy Friday.

No comments: