Friday, May 23, 2014

Fun Friday

As if Mini Kiss wasn’t fun enough yesterday, right?

Anyway, I’m on call again for work this weekend.  It sucks, since it’s a holiday and all that but that’s how it goes sometimes. 



You know what the good thing is?  I don’t have to worry about other people’s plans.



Will I get into some adventures this weekend that involve mountain bikes?

Probably.  I usually get to ride even if I end up working a little bit.  I have some tentative riding plans now, so we’ll see if I can stick to them.  I also have sorta solid plans to watch a friend’s band play and even a beer tasting.

That’s an awful lot of shit to do with the threat of work lingering.

I do what I want.  Who gives a shit.




See y’all Tuesday.  You know, because Monday is the holiday and all that.

No comments: