Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Back To The Social Norm

Social ride last night.  Groovy. 

What an awesome ride.  Social pace and all that, we cruised around in the woods for a while and had a great time.  Food, beer, and bullshit after.  I dig that.  Only one minor mishap in the form of a flat tire (not mine.)



Still fun, even though that particular trail is being dumbed down so bad it isn't even funny.  Wait, I'm sorry.  I mean, there are lots of "improvements."

I’m taking the easy way out today, and maybe even tomorrow.  There will be a change around here soon.  As soon as tomorrow, or maybe it won’t be until Monday (Friday is a holiday.)  Depends on how I feel I guess.  You know, being a long weekend and all that I might just make it even longer by taking tomorrow off of here.

Anyway, I’m pretty excited about it, even though it’s only a change to this here Internets blog thingy.  Something cool has been sent my way and I can’t wait to share it.

But I might wait.  If you don’t see anything new here tomorrow, just come back Monday.

Until then, we are under construction.



No comments: