Monday, July 7, 2014

New Beginnings

Did you see it?  You know, my new blog header up there.  I'm so excited.  Since this whole blog thingy isn't really serious anyway, me as a cartoon character seems quite appropriate.    My buddy D-Wayne hooked me up with a new design. 

Who's D-Wayne? You know, the man behind Dwayne Hunter Design Company (and the author of a shitload of blogs like this one, this one , and this one (where he draws cool shit every day.)

D-Wayne has skills no doubt.  He's a good friend, which is probably the only reason he would waste his awesome talent on this awful blog.  I needed a fresh start, and this is just the thing to get it going.  I really appreciate it, but this isn't the first time he's taken the time to make some cool art for me.



He did this wonderful piece of art quite a while ago, and now you can have one of your very own.  Go to the website below, and buy my logo in sticker form.

Get some here:  B-43 stickers

They are cheap, I mean, highly affordable, so buy a bunch.  Stick them everywhere so people can see that you know  me. You'll get more friends, fame, and money, plus you might even get up the nerve to start up a blog of your own. 

Mine will still be dumber.

Big thanks again to D-Wayne.  You should go to Dwayne Hunter Design Company and have him design something for you too.  He actually does legitimate work, so your business, personal website, event, etc. can get a much needed makeover.  Big or small, give him a call.  I just made that logo up in my head.  Kinda like the way I make up my fame on The Internets.

If you're a hack like me, he can probably help you too.  Will you be as cool as me?

No.  You'll be way cooler.

Now that I'm a cartoon, I'm gonna go see if I can get into some crazy adventures.  Maybe I'll try jumping off a cliff, have a safe fall on me, and see if I survive.


See y'all tomorrow.

No comments: