Friday, November 22, 2013

I'm Free

Another weekend with no plans. Well, sorta. I've had a few ideas but nothing has been decided. Other than a small chance of rain and a little chilly air, my riding chances are looking good.



Honestly I don't want to stay local though. I wanted to head up to the hills on Saturday, but every person I've asked to go already has plans. Sunday is an option, but if it's gonna be cold enough to freeze the balls off a pool table here in town, I imagine that the mountains will be like the Arctic Circle. I don't want to freeze to death. It takes me a while to get used to the cold. When I do, I'm fine. Shit, maybe I will stay local (and warm.)


Speaking of warm, you may have seen this out there on The Internets already:



Yeah, Sonya gave out a discount code for some DeFeet goodies. You know, stuff to keep you warm when you wanna bitch about the weather like I do. You have until the end of this month (there are thirty days in November by the way) to go to DeFeet and grab all the arm warmers, knee warmers, base layers, and wool socks you can. Enter the code “SONYA” at checkout and you'll save 30%.


Thirty percent? Are these guys even making any money? Better get 'em fast before they come to their senses.


Wanna save some money on more cool shit? Get yourself some discounted Drunk Cyclist jerseys, shorts, and bibs at the DC Voler Store.


Enter the code”SAVE15” to get 15% off some fancy duds that will make all the chicks dig you.



I've given you enough for today. Time to go crawl in my hole of indecision.

See y'all next week.

No comments: