Thursday, April 24, 2014

Fun Friday (Thursday Edition)

What?

Well, I'm busy tomorrow. I'll be up early for the kickoff of BIKE! Charlotte.



We're rolling out of Total Cyclist bright and early tomorrow morning, meeting tons of other cyclists from all over Charlotte for the Bike to Work Breakfast.  This was previously called the Mayor's Ride, but since our mayor got in a little bit of trouble a while back...

Anyway, I won't be here tomorrow. I'll be there.  Having fun and riding my bike.  If your're local, then you should be there too.  It really is a good ride, and very important for us here in the Queen City.  I can't wait.

And yeah, since today is the Thursday Edition of Fun Friday, I shall try not to disappoint.



Yeah.

Okay, one more.



Happy?

Neither am I.


See y'all next week.

No comments: