Friday, April 11, 2014

Fun Friday

This one's a little different. I'm off work today. Usually that means that I don't post anything, but what the hell.





I have nothing to do until Lunchbox gets out of school at 12:00, then we're heading for the hills. Our local club, the Tarheel Trailblazers, is having our very first camping trip in Pisgah this weekend. We'll meet up at The Hub this evening to plan our riding adventures, which will kick off with a ride in the Dupont State Forest Saturday morning. All the cool kids will be there, including Eastwood.


He's probably excited that he gets to go butterfly hunting like he did the last time we rode up there.





Since today is Fun Friday, here's a little tribute to him and his butterfly adventures.





Sunday we'll ride in Pisgah, and most likely drink a bunch of beer in between. I've been busting my ass at work lately, so this trip is exactly what I need.


I'll be back here Monday with some tall tales of our mountain adventures.


No comments: