Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Not A Whole Lot

Pushing myself so early in the season at the 6 Hours of Warrior Creek was a good thing.  However, it left me pretty worn out.



Not sure why I’m clutching my chest.  Maybe my heart is worn out too.

I feel good now, but some of the damage I did out there is irreversible.



The day after the 6WC, I did drag myself outta bed to go volunteer at the third race of the 2014 Charlotte Youth Cycling League.  I rode the trail with the kids, but didn’t take any photos.  Well, except one.



I let the little lady ride The Executor.  It almost destroyed her.  I laughed my ass off.

The kids race was fun as always, but that was all I could do that day.  I’m back to normal now I suppose.  I’ve been riding every day, and I’ve even finished working on something that I started a long time ago.


I don’t have a lot of time today, so come back tomorrow to find out.

No comments: