Friday, November 21, 2014

Fun Friday


It was a short week for me.  It seemed really long for some reason though.  I’m kinda feeling run down.


That doesn’t matter, because today is Friday which means I have two whole days to do whatever the hell I want.  At least the weather here is a little bit nicer than up north.



I know you’ve seen all the weather reports from up there in Buffalo.  The little lady is from up there, so we’re hearing about it first hand.  They are used to snow, but damn.  I’m glad we just get a little bit of that stuff down here in the South.

You know, enough to make it fun.



Nah, we don’t have any yet, but it’s coming soon I bet. 

For now, I’ll just enjoy the “nice” weather we’re having here (until Sunday when it’s supposed to rain.)  Maybe there will be rides to talk about, or maybe there will be some new beer to drink.

Who gives a shit.  At least I won’t be working.


See y’all Monday.

No comments: