Thursday, November 13, 2014

Short Week

It’s my Friday.  I shall celebrate.



Blogging has been easy this week (not like it’s that difficult to begin with.)  I was off Tuesday, and now I’m off tomorrow and a few days next week.  I need a break from work, and some alone time in the woods seems to be the right course of action.  I have a few rides planned while I’m gone, and I hope that each one of them is more fun than the next. 



I found that picture yesterday.  It’s from almost two years ago, but it’s one of my favorites.  It reminds me of how much fun I can have riding my bike, and that one in particular reminds me of how much fun racing used to be.  Maybe I can capture that again soon.

And I almost forgot, next Tuesday is my birthday.  That’s part of the reason I won’t be here.


That about sums it up.

Man, I can’t wait to get out in the woods.  It’s gonna be really cold here due to some Canadian Arctic Blast, but who gives a shit. 

Maybe blogging will resume to “normal” levels when I get back sometime next week.

I’m going into an Internet Hole.


No comments: