Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Cold Turkey

With Thanksgiving coming up tomorrow, it's turned cold and rainy here again.  With some time off of work to ride my bike, it’s kind of like a kick in the nuts.


Or a peck to the nuts…with a beak…on a former President.  Whatever.

I’m not gonna be here tomorrow.  You won’t either.  Hell, most of you probably won’t be here today (or any other day.)  So, today is kinda like my Fun Friday.  Although I don’t get caught up in the shopping melee that is Black Friday, I won’t be here then either. 

I’m definitely thankful for that, which is the type of feels we are supposed to have for Thanksgiving.



I don’t really get into this particular holiday, so I’m sorta going with the flow here.  Even if you’re not into it either, you’re probably still gonna eat until you pop.  Sounds lovely.  Make sure you get off your ass and do something after.

And, I’m outta here.  I’ll see y’all sometime later I guess.  And by the way, bloggage will be spotty at best (if at all) next week.  I’m heading out of town for the week for some work-related stuff.  I may or may not blog while I’m gone, or I may or may not have things to talk about when I get back.


Enjoy your time away…and stuffing your fat face.

No comments: