Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Long Days


I seem to need a lot of this shit lately.

With the time change over the weekend, I’m still looking for that “extra hour” we’re supposed to get.  Sure, I had a lot of shit to do over the weekend, but I’ve had plenty of time to recover. 

I guess.  It is Wednesday, you know.

I don’t do well with free time.  Either I waste it, or I do too much.  There’s no in between.  Many moons ago when I was in the Army, all the structure they had kept things right for me mentally.  I still find myself trying to capture that again years later, and sometimes it works.  While I could probably use a little down time (there is some coming soon), having a lot to do keeps me from wasting time.

Where am I going with this?  Who knows.  I have quite a bit to talk about (including a “study” I’ve done over the last few months), but sitting here talking about how busy I am helps with the chaos I guess.  Unlike Eastwood (who’s smart enough to skip blogging when there’s nothing to talk about), I’m here almost every day babbling about nothing, and sometimes something.


More tomorrow I guess.  You know, when I’m rested.

No comments: