Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I'm Outta Here

Today is my Friday.  It's not your Friday, so that means it's not “Fun Friday.” I'll split the difference and make this post a little shorter like a Friday one.

I'm leaving for Florida bright and early in the Morning.  Lunchbox and I are heading down to the left coast of the Sunshine State to help/watch/heckle at Mr. Shepherd’s wedding.  The Dirty Party Cycle will be joining us too, just not in the same vehicle on the way down.  In lieu of a bachelor party, we're taking a mountain biking trip to Alafia State  Park.  I haven't been there in a few years and I'm looking forward to it.  I'm also hoping to get over to my home town for a bit to see some family and maybe even some old friends. 

I'm not the only one traveling though.  Little Miss Sunshine returns tonight from the United Kingdom, and we'll get to spend a few hours together before I leave for Florida.  She would tag along but she'll probably be too exhausted.  I'm looking forward to spending a little time with her, and also looking forward to seeing my little alligator again.



She took that little fella with her over there and he's had great time. 



He helps me out a lot so it will be nice to have him back in my possession.  I'm sure the little lady enjoyed the company, but he actually serves a purpose here at the B-43 Worldwide Headquarters.



He helps facilitate the quick drying of my DeFeet cycling cap after I wash it.  You wash your cycling caps, don't you?

Anyway, Since I'm leaving that means I'll be away from here for a while.  I may be back here Tuesday morning, but I could also wait until Wednesday.

Next Tuesday or Wednesday, got it?  Good.  See y'all then.

No comments: