Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Unsupervised

First, I'll half-ass apologize for not being here yesterday.  I'm still recovering from my sinus infection/death virus, and I just didn't feel like writing anything.  Besides, I can pretty much do whatever I want right now.

What?

Well, the little lady is currently out of town for the next two weeks. She took a trip to the United Kingdom to visit a friend of ours.  I'm sure she'll have a great time.


Anyway, her trip leaves Lunchbox and I unsupervised and left to our own devices.  We'll probably eat junk food and hang around the house in our underwear.  In reality, it means that things around here will pretty much be the same.



I'll get some extra time to play my guitar I guess.



I'll also get to drink more beer. I know.  How can I drink more? Well, not more I guess, just different.  Like this new IPA from Stone:



Light for an IPA, but plenty hoppy.  A “Session” IPA, it was made to be easy to drink.  The Dirty Party Cycle and I picked some up over the weekend just to try out.  We also picked up another Session IPA, this one from Terrapin.


Good stuff.

I have all this free time, and I'm spending it pretty much like I normally would.  I should be able to ride my bike a little more, but I just don't feel like it right now.  I even missed the social ride last night, which is rare for me.  Hopefully I can use all this extra free time to rest up and get better.

And hopefully all this free time doesn't get me into trouble.


     

No comments: